Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fat Helen's

Don't you love technology. Yesterday I received an MMS picture message from a mystery caller. It was an image of a big roll of really funky lino. So I rang the number and got on to Helen of Fat Helen's Bric-a-Brac in Windsor. Her shop is right next to Queen whom I stock, so she knew of my work and my probable need of lino.
Picked it up today, as well as some cool swappies and buttons from Helen's eclectic collection of retro kitsch paraphernalia.

These little fellows are made from the new mosaic patterned lino.

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic. Boy you don't waste any time do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat and rabbit have already gone to new homes.... No rest for the wicked!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.