Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blue Stuff

After a visit to the Melbourne Museum today I was inspired by the Bower Bird's collection of blue stuff around his bower. Oh, and my blue bells are flowering.Blue stuff
The Bower bird spent a while re arranging his blue bottle and biro lids, but I think this display will definitely attract the girls. I'd visit if I was a female Bower bird.


  1. Hooah! Love all the blue stuff!
    Aren't bowerbirds funny things? Nature comes up with some quirky ideas!

  2. Liz, I don't think that I've told you how much I love your single colour photos. They're really beautiful, and this blue one is particularly lovely (mind you, I rather liked the white, and the orange, and....)

  3. I love bowerbirds - you both have beautiful blue collections!

  4. yes Liz - I'm with Thornberry... just loving these colour collections of yours.
    And your bowerbird... I don't think I've ever actually seen one before. Is it in your garden?

  5. Blame it on the pregnant brain again... you said the bird was at the museum. Doh.
    (I embarrass myself, really I do)

  6. I think you should do some card sets of your colour collections.


Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.